Casinoeuro has been around since 2002 and they describe the experience as a “luxurious, fun and exciting entertainment”. If you like to play, it fits very well. The page is nice, easy to navigate, and if there are any problems, you can always contact support. CasinoEuro is run by a company called BML Group Ltd. It is a Maltese company, and has its gaming licenses through the gaming authority in Malta. In the case of UK gamblers, there is a license from The British Gambling Commission. The gaming authorities at the various locations check that all rules are followed and that the casino is safe for players to use.
On this page, the games are divided into several different main categories that you can find via links in the header. There are slot machines, jackpot games, live casino, table games and video poker. There are also direct links to recommended games, daily jackpots, promotions and the search function. There is virtually nothing missing in the offer. However, the range is a bit meager when it comes to scratch cards. But considering how many other games you have to choose from, it is a shortcoming you can easily get over. Among the slot machines you will find the popular slot games. The collection is large and just over 20 of the games are exclusive to Casinoeuro . The collection of jackpot games is at least as impressive, here you will find more than at most other online casinos. An advantage there is that you can already see on the game’s icon what the current jackpot is, so if you want to play on the game that currently has the highest, it is easy to find.
Casinoeuro are exemplary when it comes to customer service. In their help center, the most common questions are collected, so if you want to look for answers yourself, just look there. Everything is clear and well-structured. If you would rather have personal support, customer service can be reached via chat, email or by asking them to call. Their live chat is absolutely the fastest way to get help, most of the time you get an answer within 30 seconds. By email, you can expect a response after 30-60 minutes. If you want to be called, you can expect a waiting time of 15-60 minutes.
CasinoEuro Welcome Bonus
Casinoeuro members have the opportunity to take advantage of an extraordinarily large welcome bonus. This is a 100% deposit bonus up to €1,000. The minimum deposit required to activate the bonus is €15. By depositing the lowest amount required, the player will receive an additional €15 from the casino and his balance will be €30. The maximum Casinoeuro deposit that is eligible for the extra cash is €1000. As a new player you can receive 100 free spins on Starburst Slot.
Users who regularly bet large amounts in the Casinoeuro can count on receiving a special invitation to the elite VIP club. VIP players get help from a Personal Manager and have access to a Specialized VIP Team that offers fast and efficient service in all matters of casino operations. In addition, elite players take part in exclusive events, have access to quick payouts, receive personalized offers and prizes, and private tournaments and lotteries are organized especially for them.
Terms and conditions:
- This Offer is available for new customers registering at Casinoeuro from the 19 December 2018.
- You must claim the Casinoeuro Offer on the deposit page before making the deposit in order to receive the offer.
- Only your first deposit will qualify for the Offer. The minimum deposit required to activate the Offer is €15.
- The Offer must be claimed within 14 days of registration. You will not be able to claim the Offer after this time has elapsed.
- The Offer is not available to customers residing in Russia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey, UK, Argentina, Israel, Japan, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Czech Republic, Poland or Slovenia. Casinoeuro
- Deposits made through Skrill or Neteller will not be eligible for the Offer.
- If you are not able to activate your bonus when depositing with Trustly, please contact our customer support to get your bonus manually credited.
- The Offer can only be received once per Casinoeuro account, person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number and / or IP address.