Loot.bet is a new betting site that has recently taken the industry by storm. Launched in 2016, the company has focused its marketing on the core fans of the sport themselves by employing several well-known retired eGamers. This has attracted many fans to become regular customers. The betting market has become flooded with different betting sites who are all trying to capitalize on the billion dollar market so standing out Is key.
As soon as you open up Loot.bet bets homepage you tell by the design of the site that they have focused on appealing to their audience. The website looks modern and crisp which suits their typical user perfectly. This easily from first impressions trumps many of its competitors with a cutting edge design that looks easy to use and friendly to the eye. The website layout is easy to navigate on a PC browser even for a first time user; this is no different on the simplified mobile site. Loot bet accepts plenty of different deposit methods, but one of its key selling points is that they have adapted to the Bitcoin trend and allow customer to use the crypto-currency to bet with. Bitcoin becoming one of the most popular methods to bet on Esports with and loot bet seem to be fully aware of this.
Loot.bet Esports markets are nothing less than impressive. For a relatively new betting site they offer a larger selection than most of their more established competitors. They also have included a live betting feature that allows customers to bet multiple times on a single event at any time. All of the games available are listed on the homepage and continue to be shown throughout navigation of the site on the top navigation. They have added functionality with fan favorite app Twitch which works really well as it feeds to live monitor of your favorite gamers. No other site has done this yet and it revolutionizes the way punters keep track of the status of their bets and closes the gap between Esports betting and live sports betting.
Loot.Bet Promo Code and Welcome Bonus
The next thing that our Loot.bet review looked at was the brand’s welcome bonus. At the moment, Loot.bet are willing to match your first deposit by 100% up to €200. This sign up offer is only available to new customers who have never created an account at Loot.bet before.
Once you have successfully registered your Loot.bet account, then you will need to make an opening deposit. This has to be of a value of €5 or more, and you can use any payment method other than cryptocurrencies. You will also need to enter the Loot.bet bonus code LEAGUE at the same time as making your qualifying deposit. Once you have done of all this, then you should get your first deposit matched by 100% up to €200. You are free to use this across all of the esports featured at Loot.bet, but in order to clear the wagering conditions, then the esports odds will need to be 1.69 or higher.
Terms and conditions:
- Loot.bet Bonus funds are credited to a separate bonus account.
- Only one Loot.bet bonus can be on the bonus account at a time.
- To receive another bonus, you must either wager or cancel the existing bonus.
- You will receive a Loot.bet 100% deposit amount to your Loot Bet bonus account. The maximum bonus sum is €200.
- To be able to withdraw the bonus money, you need to convert it into real money by rolling over (wagering) deposit+bonus sum ten times within 30 days after the deposit.
- Bet and winning amounts are charged from or transferred to real money and bonus accounts proportionally to the ratio between real and Loot.bet bonus money which existed immediately after bonus activation.
- The Loot.bet maximum rollover contribution within an individual bet equals to 100% of the bonus amount received.
- The Loot.bet maximum sum of bonus that can be transfered to the real account is €100.
- The Loot.bet bonus can be used only one time per person, family, household address, device, IP address or shared computer.
- General Loot.bet terms and conditions apply.