VegasPlus is quite a new online casino but it managed to grow fast and quite impressively in a short time which is why we expect to see some great things from it.
There are over 750 online slots available in VegasPlus collection. They offer slots from Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Play’n GO, iSoftBet, Playson, Wazdan, Booming Games, Pragmatic Play, Booongo Gaming, Spinomenal and other great software providers. You can try, both in demo mode or for real money and on all devices, popular titles like Legend of Cleopatra, Immortal Romance, Demi Gods 2, God of Wild Sea, Dracula’s Family, The Slotfather II and many more. VegasPlus offers jackpot games, table games and live casino games. While these selections include some great games, there aren’t as many options as you’ve found in the slot category. There are about 40 table games, 39 jackpot games, and just 5 live casino games. But we’re sure they’ll add more in the future.
VegasPlus has great potential even though it’s super new. In just a couple of months, they’ve grown more than others in years. We hope to see them grow even more and improve the minor issues they still have. You should give them a chance, you won’t be disappointed.
VegasPlus Welcome Bonus and Spins
As we told you earlier in this VegasPlus online casino review, the Welcome Pack is rather generous and comes with free spins. This is obviously not the only available offers, so it’s time to know a little more about these bonuses.
This first offer following your registration works for your first and second VegasPlus deposit:
- 100% of your first bonus deposit up to 250 €.
- 50% of your second bonus deposit up to 500 €.
As a bonus, once your first deposit has been made and once your account has been verified, you will have 10 daily free spins for 5 days as a no deposit bonus required.
Terms and conditions
- Each player can register one account only. In case of suspicion of a user registering more than one account, VegasPlus reserves the right to combine all funds into one account and deactivate any bonuses.
- Promotions are per household. That means that any promotion will be available only once for each IP address, email, telephone number or payment method.
- Some types of bonus you get are marked for you to claim, rather than be automatically credited to your account.
- When making a bet, your available money will always be deducted from the Cash Money balance unless empty, in which case it will be deducted from the Bonus Money balance.
- VegasPlus Withdrawal requirements apply only to bonuses or winnings derived from them (Bonus Money balance), not with money you have deposited (Cash Money balance). Winnings from deposited money bets are always available for withdrawal.
- Unless stated otherwise, bonuses can be withdrawn only after the member has previously wagered bonuses received, to the amount of 120 times the bonus amount he wants to withdraw, including winnings generated from the bonuses and from free spins.
- Stakes from table games will not count towards the qualifying criteria for bonuses. In other words, no wagering requirements shall be fulfilled while playing table games with your bonus money.
- By asking for a withdrawal, you give up all the bonuses ( VegasPlus Bonus Money balance) in your account.